Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
never socks, if you need to wear socks then you should have a shoe on. them socks with the cleave at the big toe for wearing flip fops? Just ridiculous.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Thats the I am married but would like to get laid once in awhile site.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Thats the I am married but would like to get laid once in awhile site.
Lol, no that wasn't my issue. Although I would like to see the names, but I haven't been able to find out how to view them. I'd suggest all married couples check out who's been on it. And thanks raycer, things are better :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
yes please. look at my txt on my phone, read my emails. check my phone messages. get a PI to follow me. Do a search on me on the internet.

We married. if you feel this needs to be done, then the prob aint with the site. just ask me.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Just tried Lays 'Southern Gravy & Biscuit' flavored potato chips. So good! Its like crack on my taste buds.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
yes please. look at my txt on my phone, read my emails. check my phone messages. get a PI to follow me. Do a search on me on the internet.

We married. if you feel this needs to be done, then the prob aint with the site. just ask me.
Hmmm... That's not the problem, how do I put this without starting something? I know, I'll use the last headline I remember reading about the hack.
Despite hack, Ashley Madison insists site still growing among women users.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
at what point did I say this had to be a male response? Male, Female, ***, lesbian, what ever a person may be. or claim to be.

to do a search and see if your partner is there suggest mistrust in the relationship, again if you feel just asking is not going to answer that question, then the issue does not lay with the site.

This is all I am saying.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
at what point did I say this had to be a male response? Male, Female, ***, lesbian, what ever a person may be. or claim to be.

to do a search and see if your partner is there suggest mistrust in the relationship, again if you feel just asking is not going to answer that question, then the issue does not lay with the site.

This is all I am saying.
Things aren't like that. Never was like that, never will be, is all I'm saying.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I can not attest to you and what ever is going on with you, If you are getting the impression that I am speaking of you instead of generalizations this is not my intent and I apologize. Rock on my friend. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store