Snow White Datniods

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
yes it's $200,000 USA. but as Vincent said, i think it's gonna be his birthday present! hehe
Not sure that someone who can drop $200,000 on an aquarium fish, really needed to "save up", LOL! It is def cool to see something different, but for 200k they can keep it. I have a tank ful of nice dats, but I refuse to pay even more than a few hundred for a fish, its just not worth it or important enough to me. Kinda like the few true wide bar STs that you see out there for $1500 plus, they can keep them! its a VERY VERY small market at least in the USA for people willing to shell out that kind of money on a fish. But hey to each their own. :) Thank again for the pic its always cool to see something rare and different. :)

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
200k usd? as in $200,000US!?!? That cannot be. Drop the k? $200US? that seems too low for 3 years of saving... in the middle somewhere? $2,000US?
Exactly, its seems crazy! "saving 200k to buy a fish!" I dont think so, Ill pass and buy another house please :) But thanks again for the pics, regardless they are cool as hell!

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
So a fish of this kind originally sold for 400k? Now the rarity has come down by half and this one is only 200k? Next one will be 100K and so on and so on .....

Bad investment.
Probably another smart way to look at it! Well said.
But Ill say again, thank you for your post sharing your recent pick up. Just because we wouldnt pay that kind of money, does not take away from the fact that this is a really cool fish regardless! Thanks again for sharing. :)

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Exactly, its seems crazy! "saving 200k to buy a fish!" I dont think so, Ill pass and buy another house please :) But thanks again for the pics, regardless they are cool as hell!
It's not crazy, when you're actually love something and have money for it, you will buy it if you have a change.
*It's not fish related but I knew a Japanese guy paid 600K USD for 2x Tibet Masstiff puppies (he's lived in Japan).

Reactions: Magic 77

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
Not sure that someone who can drop $200,000 on an aquarium fish, really needed to "save up", LOL! It is def cool to see something different, but for 200k they can keep it. I have a tank ful of nice dats, but I refuse to pay even more than a few hundred for a fish, its just not worth it or important enough to me. Kinda like the few true wide bar STs that you see out there for $1500 plus, they can keep them! its a VERY VERY small market at least in the USA for people willing to shell out that kind of money on a fish. But hey to each their own. :) Thank again for the pic its always cool to see something rare and different. :)
Didnt u read the previous post , put the value aside and enjoy the beauty of this fish.....You not willing to pay for a beautiful fish doesnt means others wont....
This is a Datnioide thread so please stick to it!

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store