a project , what do you think

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
I wondered lol.

Eager to see this, I've got a Trigon 350 as well, they're really tricky to aquascape i think!
Yes I posted it and then read it to my boyfriend who said I'm stupid and should have said was practising in aquael lol
so had to repost incase people thought I was full of **** lol
they are tricky, couldn't do it myself!
I will show you it and give tips etc if we find it tricky to assemble also lol

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
looking good, i love working with slate, and here in wales its pretty easy to come by. you have got me think i need to do some renovations lol
Yes I heard about the black mountains, is it?
Also we bought roof slate tiles at £1.50 each the thin ones
but the big bits was like 10 kilos for £19.95

Yes I didn't think about it till partner and I was looking at videos on YouTube of aquariums
also java moss wrapped round bog wood and cut it diagonally to create Christmas trees
and get the right shaped wood etc they had cactus looking ones just moss wrapped round then cotton wrapped round
we got so many ideas looking at youtube we was watching in awe and amazement lol

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
Yes I heard about the black mountains, is it?
Also we bought roof slate tiles at £1.50 each the thin ones
but the big bits was like 10 kilos for £19.95

Yes I didn't think about it till partner and I was looking at videos on YouTube of aquariums
also java moss wrapped round bog wood and cut it diagonally to create Christmas trees
and get the right shaped wood etc they had cactus looking ones just moss wrapped round then cotton wrapped round
we got so many ideas looking at youtube we was watching in awe and amazement lol
look for a reclamation place i got roof ties for about 50p each with a few chips etc. and your bang on the money with black mountains, its a little north from me but there is loads of slate around the coast so i can get large bits free lol. looking forward to seeing it finished

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
look for a reclamation place i got roof ties for about 50p each with a few chips etc. and your bang on the money with black mountains, its a little north from me but there is loads of slate around the coast so i can get large bits free lol. looking forward to seeing it finished
Thanks hooligan, yes I stayed in Gorslas for 2 weeks sa14 postcode, I'd always see them in the distance when we drove places, wish you was closer, I'd come and have some slate off you lol

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
you would be more than welcome, always willing to help out a fellow MFK member

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store