Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
If he or she is a habitual cheater then asking won't do you any good. You may never suspect it until it's far too late

rock why you dropping hints anyways? Just come out with it unless she's a member here

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Naw, I'm not hinting at all. If I gave that impression, I apologize to my lady, whom as far as I know has never even visited this site. I'm just saying that non chalant attitude could say a lot...

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
On another note, I have been fighting with the fuel pump on the Subaru for a few months, automotive stores could not come up with the OEM pump. so i have been pulling it when it would not spark up, bench testing off the battery to spark back into life and putting back in, takes about 30 minutes, well she died compleatly(sp) this morning, no continuity, just dead. pulled it and took it to work, then grabed a company truck and took to napa, after 45 minutes was frigged I needed a conversion kit. got that done when I got home and she working like a charm. subaru is a 93, 293000 miles , I need a another 70000 miles to use up the tires I just put on her.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
If he or she is a habitual cheater then asking won't do you any good. You may never suspect it until it's far too late

rock why you dropping hints anyways? Just come out with it unless she's a member here
I never pulled the trigger, but for a couple of years now I wanted to make a thread for everyone to just talk about their marriage/significant other/family problems and everyone promises not to judge

chrisb01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Lakeland, FL.
How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but it's the light bulb that has to change.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
On another note, I have been fighting with the fuel pump on the Subaru for a few months, automotive stores could not come up with the OEM pump. so i have been pulling it when it would not spark up, bench testing off the battery to spark back into life and putting back in, takes about 30 minutes, well she died compleatly(sp) this morning, no continuity, just dead. pulled it and took it to work, then grabed a company truck and took to napa, after 45 minutes was frigged I needed a conversion kit. got that done when I got home and she working like a charm. subaru is a 93, 293000 miles , I need a another 70000 miles to use up the tires I just put on her.
Gotta go to the dealer for OEM pops! :)

chrisb01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Lakeland, FL.
Lets laugh a little:

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Just tried Lays 'Southern Gravy & Biscuit' flavored potato chips. So good! Its like crack on my taste buds.
Saw those the other day. And while I love southern gravy and biscuits, I was still very leery. Might have to try them now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store