COMPLETE BS

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I always go with private shipping companies like DHL they do a lot better job PO is over paid workers that are lazy.
Wow that's a pretty blanket statement...which I happen to know is completely false...did you ever notice that when EVERYBODY comes in out of the rain one guy is still working ...your mail carrier.... and please do not insult my intelligence by saying they are any different than the counter people...

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I got a package (live fish) schedule delivery today, so I asked my dad come and wait at my house to get the package (he came and slept at my house last night in case the package arrive early in the morning), and while I'm tracking my package online and I saw the status "Receiver not home first attempt" and UPS will try again tomorrow...I called my dad and he said no one ever knock on door and he's also opened both front and back door in case they came from the back but on one ever came. I hate UPS cause they always mess thing up and I have to drive to their Central Station to pickup my package...it's just BS move from UPS.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I got a package (live fish) schedule delivery today, so I asked my dad come and wait at my house to get the package (he came and slept at my house last night in case the package arrive early in the morning), and while I'm tracking my package online and I saw the status "Receiver not home first attempt" and UPS will try again tomorrow...I called my dad and he said no one ever knock on door and he's also opened both front and back door in case they came from the back but on one ever came. I hate UPS cause they always mess thing up and I have to drive to their Central Station to pickup my package...it's just BS move from UPS.
Call and complain bro! Explain someone is there waiting for a LIVE FISH package, so you're not sure why the driver says no one was home. I'm sure central is able to communicate with the driver, get his arse back over there!

Last edited:

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Call and complain bro! Explain someone is there is someone waiting for a LIVE FISH package, so you're not sure why the driver says no one was home. I'm sure central is able to communicate with the driver, get his arse back over there!
Called and raged with the customer services, they're sorry about the issue and asked the driver come back, he did and my dad got the package, all fish alive and he's acclimating them now.

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
I have had the same happen to me a few times at the local UPS and USPS locations. It's like a gamble everytime I go and ship fish no matter how many times I have been to that location.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Called and raged with the customer services, they're sorry about the issue and asked the driver come back, he did and my dad got the package, all fish alive and he's acclimating them now.
I have had the same happen to me a few times at the local UPS and USPS locations. It's like a gamble everytime I go and ship fish no matter how many times I have been to that location.
Your addresses probably mess up the driver's normal pattern, .. Sorry but this could be a life or death situation here :D
Glad your fish made it Yuki :)

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
The issue always happen to UPS, I have no issue with Fedex, DHL and USPS even some odd private shipping company still have no issue delivery to my address. :)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
The issue always happen to UPS, I have no issue with Fedex, DHL and USPS even some odd private shipping company still have no issue delivery to my address. :)
I think it's probably your specific delivery guy. The UPS guy that does my route has always gotten my packages on time. The FedEx and USPS people gets it done as well.

flukekiller

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2014
gloucester, va 23061
ive had that happen with UPS,, i know people that work for UPS in my area,, usually when that happens its because your stop was added to the drivers route and it causes them to go out of their way so they just say no answer. so when it goes back to the station to get rerouted the next day, its usually worked into the route.. not all drivers do this,, not always lazy ones either, usually vested drivers who know how their system works and uses it to their advantage. even if they get the package the next day, it fits right into the route and no loss of time ect.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Glad your fish arrived alive Yuki. Kind of frustrating to think a driver not even attempting a drop off of live animals due to a time constraint but I guess that's part of the system.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store