Dec 24, 2005
USA
You've self diagnosed urself.

Champagne Papi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2015
scratch, scratch... itch satisfied, lol

Be patient, they are a bit on the shy side and seem to do better with night feedings.
None of mine are eating yet I tricked them into eating some tilapia soaked in garlic but they're adjusting to the new tank

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Who you getting the weeksii from? I got mine from ADC a few years back and have been super happy with it. It is very mellow and well behaved, she gets along well with the other tankmates.

Champagne Papi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2015
Who you getting the weeksii from? I got mine from ADC a few years back and have been super happy with it. It is very mellow and well behaved, she gets along well with the other tankmates.
Who's ADC? And I was going with jiwisab he says he can get the exotics. The weeksii in the first pic. Is the second a lap. I have a hunch it's a lap and not a weeksii

image.jpg

image.jpg

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
that first ebay ad is the same guy as ADC. The company is Aquatic Day Care out of Salem Oregon. He was having a 25% off sale just last week on in stock bichir. You might want to visit the store sight and contact through there. Mention a friend just got the sale price and see if he will do it still. jason at ADC is a nice guy and got back with me quickly. Very happy with him!

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Sorry did not see question. The first is a skinny weeksii. The second pic not positive but has endli body markings.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store