a project , what do you think

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Thank you Katt that's made me smile :D
You're welcome. :) I can't wait to see what it looks like finished.. What sorts of fish are you planning to put in it once its done?

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
You're welcome. :) I can't wait to see what it looks like finished.. What sorts of fish are you planning to put in it once its done?
I have no idea lol
was thinking of putting my 2 severums in it as the female gets bullied by other sev and texas too and gt when he's not warring with texas lol
really want some agassissi however you spell it lol
will take more pics as it happens :)
Boyfriend is struggling with it now just put the air filter together lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
What kind of severums do you have? :) personally I like the green ones, I think their beautiful, unfortunately the hubby disagrees so I'll never have one.. :(

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Your sevs are beautiful!!! :D

Also, I'm stealing your idea of the grass on the cave when I redo my bettas tank, it looks awesome. :)

However I doubt he'd give in, he doesn't like goldfish and I already have 10 of them, he's not happy with the price their pond is guna cost either.. Haha

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
Your sevs are beautiful!!! :D

Also, I'm stealing your idea of the grass on the cave when I redo my bettas tank, it looks awesome. :)

However I doubt he'd give in, he doesn't like goldfish and I already have 10 of them, he's not happy with the price their pond is guna cost either.. Haha
Thanks Katt
I would like to see your tank after you do it

Sadly my tank is no more
we woke up to find it had leaked we'd put dempseys in it
My boyfriend smashed the tank in upset state as it leaked once then we did silicone then filled it and left over night it was OK
added the jd and gjd and awoke to find them on sand we put them in their old tank
so touchandgo with them
remarkably the bn pleco was fine

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
That's devastating. :( it was such a beautiful tank.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
The second severum has really nice fins, do you happen to have a photo that clearly displays the bars on him?

Reactions: lekkiandgas
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store