Is your dovii shy ?

Was your dovii shy ?

• Beast Mode... he was never scared of anything even when he was around 6 inches

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, but he eventually became a monster when he reached 12 inches

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Pathetic, he is still shy even at over 12 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

qguy

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
Vancouver. Canada
Just curious to see how doviis in tank behave, got two that would normally go to their hiding areas when their is a sudden movement, whereas my Red devils, Barred midas and Vieja are always in front of the tank when someone is looking at the tank

Southjerseycichlidz

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My dovii was around 6 inches when I gave him to a buddy of mine... Shy no way ever that small he would follow my hand around the tank and go after anything and everything

Robert Fling

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2015
I've got an empty 180 thats ready to be set up, I really want to put a male nicaraguan dovii in it but I can only find costa rican dovii. does anyone have any ideas on where to get one?

Robert Fling

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2015
i was just on jeff raps site actually but he doesn't have any dovii. ill check out the other one

Robert Fling

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2015
I found that he's got what I'm looking for but it does say something that confuses me, does this mean I have to spend 100 dollars to get a 6 dollar dovii?
  • SHIPPING CHANGES /TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Minimum Orders Domestically are $100-This does not include, box, styro, heat pack or shipping costs.

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
I found that he's got what I'm looking for but it does say something that confuses me, does this mean I have to spend 100 dollars to get a 6 dollar dovii?
  • SHIPPING CHANGES /TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Minimum Orders Domestically are $100-This does not include, box, styro, heat pack or shipping costs.
You would be best off buying 10 or so to start with anyways, that way you can select the biggest, baddest and best looking male of the lot then sell the rest off. Shipping won't seem as big of a hit to the pocket then either.

Robert Fling

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2015
seems like a fair deal if the shipping isn't to bad, I emailed him to see what we could do. thanks for the replies fish people

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store