Got my new jardini today

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Danny! What the hell I just saw this, that sucks! I lost a huge RD a few years back to a 10 day power outage during Hurricane Sandy. Now you have to start a whole new thread. Why not go for a Leichardti this time around? I'll change your name to Evz lichardit......;)

Loosing a fish like that is heart breaking, but on the up side you get to buy a new fish.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
For the short time I've been here Evz likes the terror the Jardini causes and mad at the world, I mean tank mates, attitude lol.

I wonder how much overnight delivery to UK is I see a few Jar options weeks back. No Lei this time of season.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Danny! What the hell I just saw this, that sucks! I lost a huge RD a few years back to a 10 day power outage during Hurricane Sandy. Now you have to start a whole new thread. Why not go for a Leichardti this time around? I'll change your name to Evz lichardit......;)

Loosing a fish like that is heart breaking, but on the up side you get to buy a new fish.
Thanks Tom , I was thinking of maybe getting an Asian or lei next but I really love jardini so we'll just have to see what I can get my hands on I guess , one thing is I know I'm an arowana addict I feel lost without one roaming my tank lol its like when I lost my shar pei I considered all types of other breeds of dog but ended up with another pei :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
For the short time I've been here Evz likes the terror the Jardini causes and mad at the world, I mean tank mates, attitude lol.

I wonder how much overnight delivery to UK is I see a few Jar options weeks back. No Lei this time of season.
It's not just the bossy aggressive attitude although I do love that , its the shape , colours and patterns I love about jardini too
How much are jardini near you just out of interest ? What size you seen them at ?

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
I was actually joking about sending from the states to UK, but in my search for Lei, I've come across a few I believe around 5/6 inches. If you are serious I start sending you links. Based on size they were all ranged from 100 - 150 USD. Lei are non-existent. How Id love to have an Asian aro...

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I think the states is a bit far to be fair mate but thanks for the link offer :) I'll have to go see what my LFS can order in for me (my mate the manager is off untill next week though so I'll have to wait till then to see what's on his order sheets ) I'm sure he'll try sort me out when he hears my news and get me one at cost but it could be 3" again :mad: , I know he'll try convince me to get an Asian as he always does lol he's got a 10 yr old rtg
I could contact Richard at wharf and also pier aquatics to see if they can order in too , I think whatever I get will have to be ordered in for me as I rarely see jardini in shops in north UK

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm tempted by an Asian , I'm not too keen on black's shape mate tbh prefer the shape of Asians , jars and lei's so it'll defo be one of those

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
I visited a new lfs and water garden and they had one 6" Jardini and will be getting 1-2 more this week. I have to admit it looked nice and was still all white coloration.

Of course no Lei expected...that was a given but I visited for support and to get my fix looking at fish lol...

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Happy Evz again guys got a new jardini today 7-8" little stunner
Upload some pics /videos asap :D just settling him in

Reactions: convict360
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store