Arowana sick?

alc11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2013
Tn
I have checked my ammonia it is 0 just to be sure because of the issues im having but I haven't had an ammonia spike in over at least 3 years. I have trying to get a better pic but haven't really had any success. He looks about the same but is eating well as long as my husband feeds him. The picky like thing refuses to eat for me. On a good note as long as there is no more suprizes he should be in his new home by Sunday

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
What are your other water p's testing like ? Next guess ammonia

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
^^ we posted same time , so its not pH or ammonia , you could try treating him for a bacterial infection if it doesn't improve , a bit of salt or melafix won't hurt to help him heal up , and keep the water stable (,don't miss wc',s)

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
but it think as long as he is eating he is fine. but yea ^ little med wouldnt hurt. if u want to see if its the water or the fish put another fish in the water for a day and see how it react.

alc11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2013
Tn
Looks like he is going to get moved to his new home tomorrow. All my fish are in the same tank right now. He is the only one who fins look bad.

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
i still think he got into a fight with the other fish or something happen. i dont think it was cause by the water because if u said all of your fish are in the same tank then it something is wrong with the water then the other would have to same problem too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store