WA
Lucky Charms by chance?

Reactions: lekkiandgas

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
When on a tour of the myrtles plantation I was, one of the first people from our group into a room so I walked to the back corner to make room for the rest of the group. While standing there I felt something touch my back, like fingers slowly run down your back, so I turned around to make sure that I didn't brush into one of their antiques only to so I was still 2-3' from the nearest o ject.

Reactions: convict360

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
When on a tour of the myrtles plantation I was, one of the first people from our group into a room so I walked to the back corner to make room for the rest of the group. While standing there I felt something touch my back, like fingers slowly run down your back, so I turned around to make sure that I didn't brush into one of their antiques only to so I was still 2-3' from the nearest o ject.
Excuse my ignorance, what's the myrtles plantation? :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
and what is a O ject?

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: twcp

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
me to, but on the off chance never assume. esp a thread titled Ghost Experiences.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
best part of a ouija was moving it and saying I did not do it!!!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't necessarily believe in ghosts but I can't say for sure they don't exist.

I have had weird things happen to me.

I remember watching ghost stories once at my mother's house and thinking why doesn't this happen to me. The next morning I was suppose to be up around 4:30-5 to go to work. Work called(it was passed 6). I looked at my alarm(which I did set). It was turned off and the cord was in front of a paper bag I had there which meant it was picked up(alarm clock). Since I was in the bed if I would have picked it up(or grabbed it) from the bed, the bag would have been knocked over.

I then made a comment, 'thanks ghosts'. Suddenly the curtain(behind the bed) shock for about 3 seconds then stopped.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store