UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
i might be down
GOOBERFISH GOOBERFISH Jesseliu13 Jesseliu13 Aquanero Aquanero me Charney Charney shookONES shookONES CodOnMyRod CodOnMyRod and jettefrances17 jettefrances17 have joined and gone to the last couple meetings ... you guys should come to the next one!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Trying to make sure i can get there...do they have a preview auction list so i know if i need to stay attentive to the auction the whole time or if i can sneak out for wings, beer, and football?
Pre registration is up and I think they have a list on there facebook page.. I will be selling some stuff in the auction btw

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
What stuff will you be putting up for bid? trying to figure out how to allocate my budget between fish/wings/beer.
HAHA- I havent fully decided yet... you will have to see sunday! lol

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I haven't seen any lists posted yet, but in typical NJAS fashion, the bags will be on display for a few hours leading up to the auction so you can mark down what you want and keep track. "Pushing" an item is also an option. Pay a couple bucks extra and the bag comes across the block next.

NJAS always does an awesome job at having something for everybody. Every time we've gone in the past, we ended up buying more fish than we knew what to do with haha

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
I am bringing in Lwanda peacock juvies and adult bristlenose to sell and looking to buy whichever CA/SA or Africans that interest me. I like the pic slide show so I can see what fish is selling even if I miss or don't know the name. It makes the auction engaging and educational because I can learn about fish I don't normally keep.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I'm there. Maybe will get a chance to finally meet some of you.
yea- def... I may have some MFK stickers running around.

Reactions: mrrobxc
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store