Anyone into kung fu movies??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
...or fortunately depending on what you are busy with.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Cooler weather has me spending more time indoors, so Netflix and I have gotten reacquainted. I started watching "Kung Fu Killer" last night. Awesome fight scenes with a decent plot. I'll wrap it up tonight and give it a proper review.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Cooler weather has me spending more time indoors, so Netflix and I have gotten reacquainted. I started watching "Kung Fu Killer" last night. Awesome fight scenes with a decent plot. I'll wrap it up tonight and give it a proper review.
Looking forward to it!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I finally saw Kid w/the Golden Arm

it was pretty good. it's hard for me to get past the old school acting but i'm amazed at how agile the guys are. I appreciate the no wire-fu era because these guys are doing all the stunts and fight choreography all with natural agility and talent

my two favorite characters was Golden Arm and the drunk government agent.

also, I noticed the movie Iron Monkey used the idea of the sand palm. in Iron Monkey the good guy was hit with what they called the Buddha's palm. it had the same exact affect as the sand palm did in Kid w/the Golden Arm. I thought that was pretty cool

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone seen any good kungfoolery lately?
The 13 Warriors,I saw it on Netflix....While not a Kung Fu film it is a pretty good Samurai tale and is a little boring in the beginning but it gets good as it progresses....had me looking for more Samurai films.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Anyone seen any good kungfoolery lately?
bottles is back too!!?? Daang feels like the good ol days!! Great seeing you back, hope all is well. A few months ago, I saw Ip Man 3 (yea the one with Mike Tyson lol) in the theater, it was alright. I missed Sammos choreography but Woo Ping did a nice job. This was one of my favorite scenes of the movie.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
The 13 Warriors,I saw it on Netflix....While not a Kung Fu film it is a pretty good Samurai tale and is a little boring in the beginning but it gets good as it progresses....had me looking for more Samurai films.
Cool, I'll look for that one. Keep us posted, I wish I could find some movies featuring some good karate, anyone have any suggestions?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cool, I'll look for that one. Keep us posted, I wish I could find some movies featuring some good karate, anyone have any suggestions?
I haven't Rock but if I do I'll let you know.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My mistake Rock,the samuraii movie is called 13 Assassins....not 13 Warriors lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store