2 jardini in one tank?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
im not sure if my supply would last over the whole years but for some shop i saw them have a quite large amount of jardini that last them for a while. i think for shipping the max size fish i will ship would be 7" because i dont have much experience in shipping large fish but i do have some experience in shipping fish around 5" or less. im in US Cali so im not sure if i can ship to UK because the air in the bag only last for about max 48 hr i think? for sexing jardini i do know a little bit about it but just by a quick look i dont think i can tell right away lol. i wasnt thinking about this until last year when i saw 2 of my jardini in the pond starting to spawn. then later on the year i bought 2 more breeding pair from a friend's friend.

yes i will post some pics up when my phone get fix. i was taking some pics of the pond and the tanks to show u guys but my shirt a hanging over the water a little bit then my catfish pull me down. this catfish i had him since he was 3" and i hand feed him when he was growing up so he not scared of me at all. when ever i enter the pond to do some work he would swim near my feet and sometime i almost trip over him.
Awesome what type of cat rtc ? Looking forward to seeing your setups you've got plenty of stock by the sounds of things :)
I was wondering about being able to tell the sex of them because I've always thought my 1st and 3rd(current one) have been male and my 2nd one female , purley from the body shape being slightly more slender and head more pointed , also the second was slightly more passive towards tankmates , don't get me wrong it still killed a few nice fish (big red Texas , big bay snook ) but not as many over the time I had it , and seemed to accept sd's much more

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
i believe he is a SA RTC and i think he is more than 3ft now. him and my giant silver would actually bite me when i feed them. when i come near the pond and stick my hand in there one of them will be the first one that come and start biting my hand checking for food.

its still hard for me to tell just be looking at it but if there is a female and male in the group then i can tell the differences. usually the female head is more compact and the male is i guess i could say bigger and more extended? the male jaw is wider and i guess deeper or long than the female.

yes lol i have a lot of fish and tanks i have a total of 4 180g and 3 120g 1 75g 1 30g 2 10g and a 6000g pond

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
How's the jars doing kidfish ? Any progression updates ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store