honestly, would you try this? Creepy food

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I got a joint that's only in washingington and oregon that swears by the same thing. Burgerville. I don't buy it. I think they've conquered a market and are scared to expand into new markets. Easier to dominate the market you're already in. i don't blame them though. Sonics dominated it's original area and is barely staying above water nationally.

At work we put money down for people to eat all kinds of things. Slugs, spiders, left over food found out and about , hot stuff brought from home etc etc. taking a few bites and swallowing for a paycheck is easy work as long as you don't get poisoned or killed from it. It's just food. its not like someone is asking you to live on it lol.

That's how I view this burger. It's one tiny burger, one time. Now if you tell me to eat it once a day for a week I'd politely bow out

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
I'm for new thing's. I will try once :D Don't look healty but it's only something from sea.

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK ?

Last edited:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
we're all speculating but I believe she could take in n out nation wide if she wanted

I think she'd be successful. every in n out I've seen, always has long lines. you wanna try and have a midnight meal, expect a long line when you pull up

I can't speak on burgersville but since you mentioned that, if i'm ever up there I will have to try it for myself

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
we're all speculating but I believe she could take in n out nation wide if she wanted

I think she'd be successful. every in n out I've seen, always has long lines. you wanna try and have a midnight meal, expect a long line when you pull up

I can't speak on burgersville but since you mentioned that, if i'm ever up there I will have to try it for myself
Don't waste your time. It's good but not special. they do use a sauce that's unique to them that makes them stand out from the bigs (McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's jr, jack n the box and wendy which closed most their stores out here this spring). Most plsces you find kfc, taco bell and a couple burger joints you'll find a burgerville though

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Don't waste your time. It's good but not special. they do use a sauce that's unique to them that makes them stand out from the bigs (McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's jr, jack n the box and wendy which closed most their stores out here this spring). Most plsces you find kfc, taco bell and a couple burger joints you'll find a burgerville though
well, i'd still wanna try it just to experience it for myself if it's got a little cult following. plus if it sucks I can talk crap

like whitecastle. I finally had white castle when visiting the in laws in Minnesota last time and I gotta say, it was hella weak dude. and they actually freeze that stuff and sell em around here. i wouldn't care to eat em fresh, let alone packaged and frozen. stupid hype from Harold and kumar.....

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I actually live in a never heard of town called Pflugerville(it's against Austin). I've also lived in Round Rock and Georgetown(which is also north of Austin). Between those three towns before last month there was only 1 Burger King and it's was in Round Rock....at a location I don't go by much.

Pflugerville just opened their first Burger King last month. We already have 4 Mcdonalds, 2 jack in the Boxes, 2 Whataburgers, 2 sonics and a Wendys

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I got a joint that's only in washingington and oregon that swears by the same thing. Burgerville. I don't buy it. I think they've conquered a market and are scared to expand into new markets. Easier to dominate the market you're already in. i don't blame them though. Sonics dominated it's original area and is barely staying above water nationally.

At work we put money down for people to eat all kinds of things. Slugs, spiders, left over food found out and about , hot stuff brought from home etc etc. taking a few bites and swallowing for a paycheck is easy work as long as you don't get poisoned or killed from it. It's just food. its not like someone is asking you to live on it lol.

That's how I view this burger. It's one tiny burger, one time. Now if you tell me to eat it once a day for a week I'd politely bow out
I would eat sonic every day if I had one near me. Yal need to get on the Sheetz gas station food train. I eat that at least 3 times a week. so good haha. It went from a gas station to restaurant you can get gas at haha. East Coast people will know.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
well, i'd still wanna try it just to experience it for myself if it's got a little cult following. plus if it sucks I can talk crap

like whitecastle. I finally had white castle when visiting the in laws in Minnesota last time and I gotta say, it was hella weak dude. and they actually freeze that stuff and sell em around here. i wouldn't care to eat em fresh, let alone packaged and frozen. stupid hype from Harold and kumar.....
Just curious, was it cheap? It looks like it should be

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I would eat sonic every day if I had one near me. Yal need to get on the Sheetz gas station food train. I eat that at least 3 times a week. so good haha. It went from a gas station to restaurant you can get gas at haha. East Coast people will know.
Wtf? lol honestly I stay off the fast food train. almost exclusively road trips. But that's the kind of success story that tells me the food is good

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC

Whitecastle gets a lot of it's hype from those who are in their teens to mid twenties. You're on the streets to all hours after hitting the bar or doing other nighttime recreational activities when that unnatural hunger hits you. Your mind fumbles around trying to figure out what exactly is open to eat at the ungodly hour and then it comes to you "belly bombers". WhiteCastle, that food that goes down so heavenly in your inebriated state before it drives you and the rest of your friends to fighting over any available toilet as you try to hold back the unholy maelstrom that those sinister burgers have brewed in your gut.

Reactions: Woefulrelic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store