honestly, would you try this? Creepy food

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Wtf? lol honestly I stay off the fast food train. almost exclusively road trips. But that's the kind of success story that tells me the food is good
dude its awesome haha. I mean...don't get me wrong...its still fast food, but its honestly the best fast food I've eaten lol.

Reactions: dat_tiger

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Whitecastle gets a lot of it's hype from those who are in their teens to mid twenties. You're on the streets to all hours after hitting the bar or doing other nighttime recreational activities when that unnatural hunger hits you. Your mind fumbles around trying to figure out what exactly is open to eat at the ungodly hour and then it comes to you "belly bombers". WhiteCastle, that food that goes down so heavenly in your inebriated state before it drives you and the rest of your friends to fighting over any available toilet as you try to hold back the unholy maelstrom that those sinister burgers have brewed in your gut.
My life summed up in a beautiful paragraph

Reactions: koltsixx

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Just curious, was it cheap? It looks like it should be
it's prices were just average. your standard burger joint I guess. but their burgers are more like sliders. all mini burgers I think. I just got their regular burgers. I guess I should've tried their other kinds but I wanted the ones from Harold and kumar movie.

Whitecastle gets a lot of it's hype from those who are in their teens to mid twenties. You're on the streets to all hours after hitting the bar or doing other nighttime recreational activities when that unnatural hunger hits you. Your mind fumbles around trying to figure out what exactly is open to eat at the ungodly hour and then it comes to you "belly bombers". WhiteCastle, that food that goes down so heavenly in your inebriated state before it drives you and the rest of your friends to fighting over any available toilet as you try to hold back the unholy maelstrom that those sinister burgers have brewed in your gut.
I guess if it's what's available after a night out it would be good.

but where i'm at there are too many places open it wouldn't be an issue. in those situations even if we had white castle i'd almost always pass them up for other joints

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So White Castle is the Taco Bell of the burger world?

sumo I always thought they'd be cheap because of them being slider like in that movie. or were those not sliders?

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
My life summed up in a beautiful paragraph
Don't forget the second chances on the WhiteCastle drive thru line. If you struck out all night you still had a chance on the line. Women and guys slurring their final game of the night yelling from car window to car window because booze and belly bombers makes everyone look better.

I guess if it's what's available after a night out it would be good.

but where i'm at there are too many places open it wouldn't be an issue. in those situations even if we had white castle i'd almost always pass them up for other joints
In the Bx we used to only have a choice of the Castle or 7-Eleven. So it was either expired dried out hot dogs or what ever they had turning on those rollers or the belly bombers at the Castle.

So White Castle is the Taco Bell of the burger world?

sumo I always thought they'd be cheap because of them being slider like in that movie. or were those not sliders?
I guess so. Lights out for Taco bell in the Bx is 11 so we never had that luxury.

All of the Castles burgers are sliders.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Don't forget the second chances on the WhiteCastle drive thru line. If you struck out all night you still had a chance on the line. Women and guys slurring their final game of the night yelling from car window to car window because booze and belly bombers makes everyone look better.

In the Bx we used to only have a choice of the Castle or 7-Eleven. So it was either expired dried out hot dogs or what ever they had turning on those rollers or the belly bombers at the Castle.

I guess so. Lights out for Taco bell in the Bx is 11 so we never had that luxury.

All of the Castles burgers are sliders.
So theoretically they should be cheaper? I don't really understand "average burger joint prices" for 1/4th the size? or do you buy them in bundles?

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Boys...I may fall through when it comes to tank updates and livestock pics that are in my living room but I got your backs on gross black burger updates all day

View attachment 1143789
Lol!

So theoretically they should be cheaper? I don't really understand "average burger joint prices" for 1/4th the size? or do you buy them in bundles?
They go for $0.88 each singly if memory serves. You can also buy the bundle for that steep 3 cent discount and that's on the entire order not per burger. It's part of the appeal you go in there grab a Castle suitcase full of belly bombers and then fight over who had more then their share before fighting for the john.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store