Another dog biting story

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I think you remove that pesky bio-filter and let the tank ammonia build up and harvest it for glass cleaner you doing a good thing!!!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I disagree war. no way in the wild world of sports i am going chance one of my kids with a dog that has bitten, sorry . no.

Reactions: skjl47

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
Ok so if I'm understanding this correctly... the dog was in a shelter, stressed out+ scared, so let's not listen to the warning of a person in charge of the shelter let's just drop our kid right down beside him/ her and not pay attention to what's going on... bad friggen parenting and no common sence. I do agree every animal is not friendly but you put any animal in that circumstances and expect a different response from the animal mind you the reaction might not be as bad but that is a dog's only defense when they can not run away

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
If a dog kills...I agree, but bites need to be looked into first as to why it happened.
A difference between a basic bite and a bite that kills on a two year old child can be pure luck. I have to go along with Pops on this one. The parents are at fault also, but the dog is a biter.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
They have him listed as a lab mix but I personally doubt there is much lab mixed in. It does look like a very mixed breed dog though.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
A bite that causes 16 stitches is pretty serious, if it was a bite that didn't break skin; I would be more in favor or rehabilitation. I still think this dog could be rehomed in a childless home with owners being made aware of situation. Owning a dog like this is a big responsibility....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store