Farewell Shark Aquarium Meet - NJ - Saturday October 24, 2015

pmitchjr

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NJ
well someone bought the cube tanks.. the one that was setup had a sold sign on it and the other one was gone, just the stand was in the side room...
George is holding tight to the 30%.. even a cash offer on some stuff didn't get him to budge much...
lots of typical tropicals left and quite a few flowerhorns... only a few monster cats left..

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Yea not budging much. He is going to have a hard time giving some of the stuff away. I was tempting to tell him I'm taking that rtc that's in horrible shape. And those big tanks by the front door I've been low balling for almost a couple years now.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Are u refering to the really scratched up shallow blue arylic tanks?

They would make nice stingray pup grow outs

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Has George mentioned when the store will finally close it's doors? I might head back up there in a few days.
Anyone?
Livestock is dwindling.
We could do another visit on the last open day to help George get rid of the rest. I just dunno when that last day is.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone?
Livestock is dwindling.
We could do another visit on the last open day to help George get rid of the rest. I just dunno when that last day is.
That might not be a bad idea.

Reactions: shookONES

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Anyone?
Livestock is dwindling.
S SharkAquarium ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store