What's the most grusome death one of your fish has suffered?

Rossy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2012
Austin
I had 2-3 silver dollars get stuck in the sump, can't remember what happen. The room smelled horrible.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Heater malfunctioned at some point during a week long business trip and electrocuted my jag until I got back. He survived but had to be euthanized. The water felt like touching an electric fence and would make your hand lock up.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
When a heron(large bird) was in my Koi pond. I saw him go under with his beak and killed my koi and flew off with it. I immediately ran and got two scare crows and that solved that but thats not even the worst part he tried to get my largest and oldest fish and he stabbed him and he died. He was heavy no way the bird can fly off with him.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
When a heron(large bird) was in my Koi pond. I saw him go under with his beak and killed my koi and flew off with it. I immediately ran and got two scare crows and that solved that but thats not even the worst part he tried to get my largest and oldest fish and he stabbed him and he died. He was heavy no way the bird can fly off with him.
The bane of all ponds, sorry to hear that

thestig20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2015
I had a yellow lab in my tank for the past month or so with 2 green terrors and my electric blue acara who is my pride and joy. I hated this fish. It was a dick who always picked on the GTs and they did not stick up for themselves. Both of my GTs' hid all the time. I hear splashing one night and I see a half eaten yellow lab on the floor pretty far from the tank, note I have a small 25 with a plastic opening that is very small. My GTs' were swimming around, and are now no longer shy. I guess they got tired of the yellow's ****.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I had a yellow lab in my tank for the past month or so with 2 green terrors and my electric blue acara who is my pride and joy. I hated this fish. It was a dick who always picked on the GTs and they did not stick up for themselves. Both of my GTs' hid all the time. I hear splashing one night and I see a half eaten yellow lab on the floor pretty far from the tank, note I have a small 25 with a plastic opening that is very small. My GTs' were swimming around, and are now no longer shy. I guess they got tired of the yellow's ****.
Your prize acara is likely to bite the dust too, if it's sharing a tank with two GT's in a 25

RDFISHGUY

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2006
Red Deer, AB.
One of my plecos startled a small motoro ray that I had and got stinger right to the guts. I was working at my computer which was beside the tank when I heard the commotion.IMG_6704.JPG IMG_6705.JPG

Reactions: agra113

PonDgUrU

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2015
south texas
before i successfully set up my pool (which took a couple tries) i had around 30 goldfish a spotted gar and a few koi.. I guess i didn't get the flow of the pumps/amount of filter media correct so the water became filthy and all my fish just floated to the top one day still kickin around and i used to have a pig wandering around my yard and she ate each and everyone of them out of the water as soon as they floated close enough to the edge -_- it was pretty bad lol

agra113

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2015
So i brought a 13 inch TSN catfish and put him with my 16inch RTC i was gone for a minute or two to get my fishing net when i returned the RTC had eaten the TSN and only the tail was hanging out my RTC's mouth

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store