700+ Horsepower Ford Mustang!!! Are You Kidding Me??!!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
There's only one number that matters (well, a decimal actually) Power to weight ratio.

;)

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
4 banger man aren't ya dB junkie lol. No I get it power to weight ratio is way better from stalk with a lighter vehical from factory but diesels are more of a torque monster which is what I enjoy. I don't feel the need to "role coal" don't take it that way I am by no means one of those guys those idiots ruin it for everyone but that is a different subject all together

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
millerkid519 millerkid519 let's see under the hood. :)

DB junkie DB junkie start a thread for the progression of your neon.:)

Anyone have an idea of a price to fix a turbo leaking oil?

Last edited:

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
millerkid519 millerkid519 let's see under the hood. :)

DB junkie DB junkie start a thread for the progression of your neon.:)

Anyone have an idea of a price to fix a turbo leaking oil?
+1

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
It's not far from stock looking it has a sinister diesel intake horn that's about all you will see. I will have to get a picture it's in storage right now.
Hey thekid where are you from? Depends if you can give me a number off the turbo or description of the vehical. If there is no end play in the shafts you are good to just get a seal kit which will be cheap if you can do the work yourself.
By the way how the heck do you tag someone in a post?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Can a car/tire expert tell me why the max tire pressure(psi) has the smallest print on a tire?

I actually had to get a magnifying glass out to read what my max psi was on my car's tire.

I would think this would be one of the largest print on the tire as it's the most important thing on the tire for the everyday driver.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Can a car/tire expert tell me why the max tire pressure(psi) has the smallest print on a tire?

I actually had to get a magnifying glass out to read what my max psi was on my car's tire.

I would think this would be one of the largest print on the tire as it's the most important thing on the tire for the everyday driver.
Is this for the PT,borg?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA

Lol, good question. But I think the size of the print varies with manufacturer. It's usually pretty small though, haven't seen it magnifying glass small.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
4 banger man aren't ya dB junkie lol. No I get it power to weight ratio is way better from stalk with a lighter vehical from factory but diesels are more of a torque monster which is what I enjoy. I don't feel the need to "role coal" don't take it that way I am by no means one of those guys those idiots ruin it for everyone but that is a different subject all together
So how much torque do you think you're getting out of your rig?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store