Black Friday Sale 2015

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Where's all the good Black Friday sale for us hobbyist this year.
I heard there is going to be a sale up 90% but haven't seen or
found anything yet :( . Planning to buy a few extra canisters like
fx5 & etc. Most of the major chain stores bumped up the prices
and only offer up to 15% off on anything high end unfortunately. :(

Here's a site for stores with Black Friday sales event.
http://www.theblackfriday.com/

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Hopefully cyber week was better for you then
didnt end up being too bad. picked up a used fx5 with all parts and media for $50,
a brand new aquatop cf-500 9watt uv with mech & bio media included for $95,
about $220 worth of large live plants for $100, a free new christmas head gear for my dog,
2x new 60g rubber stock tank for $25/each, got a free oil change... lol, 2x new 300w smart
heaters with built in thermostat/lcd digital display, heater controller & built on heater
guard for $37, a new aquatop uve submersible 13watt uv for $40, and a bunch of other
misc. aquarium supplies like bulkheads, filter medias & etc etc. not too shabby for this year's
black friday. would have been even better if i scored some new large tanks but sales on tanks
were only up to 150g in petco/petsmart and other places only offered 10-15% off which
still had a ridiculous price tag lol...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
You did pretty well. New tanks are always priced ridiculously. I'm glad we live in the Internet era

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
You did pretty well. New tanks are always priced ridiculously. I'm glad we live in the Internet era
tell me about it. had to save up for long periods and break the bank to buy a large tank long time
ago... lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store