Stunted poly?

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
Turning out to be a very nice Endli bro. Still can't help but think the fish is younger than the guy at the lfs stated. I have worked at a lfs and fish that grow big aren't exactly powerfed, but still an endli (even though it's cb) would have reached a bigger size in two years, just my 2c.

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD
i believe Someone fed him enough to keep him alive. His head doesn't seem to match his body. I have two Juvie endlis one very similar to this one and the other has a more noticeable mass when it comes to its head. I'll post pics later. Either way it's obviously in good hands and being taken care of now. Nice endli.

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
She's making up for lost time. 10.5" so that's 4" in 2 months. Guessing she'll start slowing down soon.

Reactions: dmcskoolkid

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
I was concerned for her lately as she looked bloated, was breathing heavy and didn't come over for dinner. I was thinking that perhaps she has some internal issues from being underfed for such a long time.....

....then I realized my 6" gold knife was missing lol.

Reactions: moe214

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I was concerned for her lately as she looked bloated, was breathing heavy and didn't come over for dinner. I was thinking that perhaps she has some internal issues from being underfed for such a long time.....

....then I realized my 6" gold knife was missing lol.
That'll do it lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store