My female pup hybrid from Mr Jim Barry

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Absolutely stunning! Which species are the parents?
Hope Richard doesn't mind me answering this one.
Father was a rather speacial TI Black Diamond who has since passed away (RIP)
Mother is still with me and she is a hybrid herself and is from a BD father, PearlxP14 mother if i remember correctly.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Hope Richard doesn't mind me answering this one.
Father was a rather speacial TI Black Diamond who has since passed away (RIP)
Mother is still with me and she is a hybrid herself and is from a BD father, PearlxP14 mother if i remember correctly.
On the contrary I can't I couldn't think of a better way to answer the question Jim, pics of the parents too, something which for me is a must before buying any ray not least hybrids.

Leave it with me I will do my best to get a short video.

Reactions: jim barry

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
Its crazy what some of the outcomes can be when mixing bloodlines. jim barry jim barry the parents are outstanding but their offspring is unbelievable! She is gonna grow up to be one beautiful ray. Especially in the hands of aquaman45 aquaman45

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
This little girl is starting to shine If you look close you will see that not only are the spots beginning to whiten from the inside out but there are new ones just starting to sprout just beneath the skin. I'm more of a purist when it comes to rays but I made an exception with this particular ray, reason being I knew what the rays involved were that produced it not to mention the guy that bred it has a decent reputation too...lol!View attachment 1151607 View attachment 1151608 View attachment 1151609
Gooodness!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store