Pleuro's in groups - fact or myth?

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
I have a group of 6. Got them at 5cm. Now, 1.5 years later, they are around 35cm and still together.
They do fine, although they do ***** a bit at eachother. I have many plants, which gives them all sort of their one space when needed.
An honest addition: im not sure if it will continue to go well in the future. As the *****ing only started recently, im not sure how it will evolve. But thus far, not a single problem.
Please do share a video or so
This looks very promising
BTW how big is your tank

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
I vote for it being causes by either sun exposition, or using a flash rather than the usual aquarium lighting.

I could be wrong, but that was my first thought. :)

RAI CARL SANTOS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2015
In my own experience it is really hard to have them as group they will start to be aggressive when there are adults.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
I vote for it being causes by either sun exposition, or using a flash rather than the usual aquarium lighting.

I could be wrong, but that was my first thought. :)
Actually you can see this fish go blue to.green and back to blue depending on its mood.

But the amount of blue is what I am unsure of

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Yes, but I still think the colors there are caused by the sun, the shadows behind the fishes are not aligned with that of a built in flash, it remains very likely that either sun or a yellow light is involved (Or not at all, but shadows really call for that)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store