new house, new fishroom, 4,000 gallon tank, 1,000 gallon tank, many others and ponds,

mrblah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
earth
i get to south OH (zanesville/marrietta) a few times/year. the drive to cleavland isnt TOO long, id love to come see this set up. my ma and step dad would understand me atleast with my 72BF...

ill be in touch soon!!

cant wait to see this!!
Probably going to be awhile. He hasn't posted here in almost a year.

Chic Chac

Feeder Fish
Nov 27, 2015
This. If we could all have this. Congratulations on being able to have a dream room, albeit without a garage door and troublesome neighbors.
Very nice,
I cant have all of what you have, but i'm looking to build a 12' X 8' X 4' deep cement block tank with a 3 X 8 or a 3 X 9 viewing window. How will you mount and seal the window, will it be glass or acrylic and how thick?

Chic Chac

Feeder Fish
Nov 27, 2015
yes i got very lucky in getting this house, it was up for sale for 325,000 for a while, i just lucked out when the guy decided to let me have it for what he owed on it,and he walked, but the bad thing is that i still have to pay the taxes on 349,000 that the city says its worth, so i pay 6,000 in taxes each year, but im not complaining :)
Very nice,
I cant have all of what you have, but i'm looking to build a 12' X 8' X 4' deep cement block tank with a 3 X 8 or a 3 X 9 viewing window. How will you mount and seal the window, will it be glass or acrylic and how thick?

Chic Chac

Feeder Fish
Nov 27, 2015
Very nice,
sorry about that. it was to go to bigrich545. be gentle its my first time

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
Very nice,
sorry for the late reply, We havnt been on here in awhile. Our viewing window is 2" thick acrylic. the tank build has been put to a hult with some complications that came up with family. but as you can see we are active on MFK once again, so you know something big is in the works. and all projects continue. I will get bigrich to type up an update for all of you guys :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store