Upcoming Movies and TV shows

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
keeping reading leaks for suicide squad. I am starting to think its going to flop.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did anyone bother watching Into the Badlands after TWD last night?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sumo's watching it today. What'd you think of it?
I was looking forward to watching it due to the previews and all but it was a little boring for me and I did not sit through all of it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I do recommend that everyone check out Fargo though.....excellent show.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Heard many good things about Fargo, will check it out.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I actually enjoyed Into the Badlands

it's a little refreshing to be honest and it's a little different from the rest at the moment

I think it has potential and for me anyways, the show's success depend on the actors because the plot seems decent.

I have to be honest though, I think it won't last long because from what I can tell, the guy playing lead role doesn't seem strong enough to carry the show. He doesn't have a strong on-screen presence that i'd like him to. of course it's only the first episode, but that's my first impression

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
There is an upcoming show on syfy called The Expanse. Originally I thought is was just a mini-series, however upon further examination it appears to be a new show. Syfy has vowed to at least 10 hours for it(we shall see).

I also noticed a familiar face in the cast, Chad Coleman. Those that might need help with this... It's Tyreese from Walking Dead.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There is an upcoming show on syfy called The Expanse.
There is a pretty lengthy thread on this over on another that I'm a member on.I'm not a huge science fiction fan so I probably won't bother checking it out.
....on another note I am looking forward to seeing the upcoming remake to Point Break.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store