thinking about a purchase, opinions?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks!-) yeah mainly pulling hoses indoors while siphoning or pulling em out of the tanks... Often trys to give the fish a drink through the glass, makes me laugh all the time, he is 2 end of January, goes so quick!

Still 3 fish that will need the whole tank to themselves once grown!-) enjoying all the action and peacefulness tbh. The big 5 star and Dovii don't like each other but nothing serious as of yet.
Of course the fish need a drink dad ! Quality mate so funny , it does fly by mate mine are 12and 13 now and very much like the Kevin character from harry Enfield so enjoy it while it lasts lol
Dovii and 5star fight ay my moneys on the general tbh dovii are wolf cubs till 8"+ then they start blowing houses down ;):D

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol the general never backs down. He still terrorises the green terror occasionally and even took on the 14 inch butti when he was with him and he was only 4.5inch!-)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Definitely keep him mate he sounds like my male jag he stood up to my first jardini , he took a few nasty battle scars but kept at it defended his pipes and grabbed the jars face if he stuck it in there lol now hes still going strong producing fry every three weeks living a jardini free stress free life with his Mrs :D

Reactions: justarn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store