Secret Project.... Revealed

Tyler_Wentworth_150

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
Humboldt county
So I've had something cooking for a bit. Haven't mentioned it as I wanted to see how it developed before immersing you folks into my fish drama haha! I'm working on a breeding pair of jags, trick is they're not fry. I came across a decent sized male (approx 12" total) recently. He was solo until I realized that my 7" was a she not a he. I've since moved her into the 125 he was in, with a divider and loads of hiding spots too small for him to reach. Nothing spawn wise yet, 2 weeks in. I am seeing what I've heard described as spawning behavior, they kinda fight over the flat rock and bang on each other a bit. Nothing serious yet, the damage in his fins is healing slowly after being housed with a 12+" buttikoferi at the previous owners. I'll continue to update as things develop, I'm the mean time here's some pics20151126_190126.jpg 20151128_211829.jpg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds like they've chosen the rock of love already , best of luck Tyler keep an eye on them in case the male turns nasty , if your females anything like mine she'll keep him in check anyway

Reactions: Tyler_Wentworth_150
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store