The Walking Dead

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Not surprising.

He wasn't on Talking Dead afterwards and his name was still in the opening credits along with Hershel's pocket watch.

I figured he was still alive...just trying to figure out how he stayed alive o_O
want me to send you some spoilers on whatsapp lol figured you already watched it haha.

I'm confused....did I see the same show? I thought it was a decent episode(not one of the best but decent).

Also with the Glenn story, everyone was pissed that they 'killed' off Glenn and demanded that he survived. Now that he did...everyone is still mad.
Something gruesome happens to Glenn in the comics. I think this was a test to see how the fans reacted. Since it wasn't good, I bet they will scrap those plans.
not everyone. im happy glen is alive hes the korean brotha! lol hahaha

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Darn it, I hate the time out for the edit button. I mis-spelled pace and put past.

Not surprising.

He wasn't on Talking Dead afterwards and his name was still in the opening credits along with Hershel's pocket watch.

I figured he was still alive...just trying to figure out how he stayed alive o_O
Actually inbetween his 'death' and Sunday's episode...his name wasn't on the credits. It was pointed out in an article and I watched those credits in each one. I'm pretty sure T-dogg and Lori's names stayed in the credits until the end of the season...which made this one less believable to me.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
want me to send you some spoilers on whatsapp lol figured you already watched it haha.

not everyone. im happy glen is alive hes the korean brotha! lol hahaha
I watched it...LOL...but the whole time he was gone, I wondered how he would've survived that.

And don't lie...you and Glenn are secretly related, aren't you?

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Darn it, I hate the time out for the edit button. I mis-spelled pace and put past.

Actually inbetween his 'death' and Sunday's episode...his name wasn't on the credits. It was pointed out in an article and I watched those credits in each one. I'm pretty sure T-dogg and Lori's names stayed in the credits until the end of the season...which made this one less believable to me.
I stand corrected.

I saw it on Sunday's episode and figured it was always there.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm confused....did I see the same show? I thought it was a decent episode(not one of the best but decent).

Also with the Glenn story, everyone was pissed that they 'killed' off Glenn and demanded that he survived. Now that he did...everyone is still mad.
Something gruesome happens to Glenn in the comics. I think this was a test to see how the fans reacted. Since it wasn't good, I bet they will scrap those plans.
From what I read/heard he is still going to die that brutal death at the end of this season
[/QUOTE]

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
I watched it...LOL...but the whole time he was gone, I wondered how he would've survived that.

And don't lie...you and Glenn are secretly related, aren't you?
it showed in the beginning how the zombies killed the other guy since he was on top
of glenn and he went under the garbage container and killed the zombies trying to get
him.

hahaha nahh though i did meet him a few times, very cool dude!
perks of living in socal! lol :D

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
What a terrible mid-season finale, here is a scene for next season that was on after the episode,

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What a terrible mid-season finale, here is a scene for next season that was on after the episode,
I was disappointed as well. The best part was the preview for next season. However the casting of the mentioned person also seems disappointing. He doesn't look anything like him. I hope he can pull it off though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was disappointed as well. The best part was the preview for next season. However the casting of the mentioned person also seems disappointing. He doesn't look anything like him. I hope he can pull it off though.
I enjoyed the episode but I was hoping that Carol would have killed the Book of Eli guy....I don't remember his name but Iv'e about had it with him and his foolishness....no way she could have taken out a somewhat trained fighter though.
What was up with the ant boy?....I don't recall seeing him before unless he is someone who I never paid much attention to previously.
Borg,who is playing the role of the unnamed character that you referred to earlier....feel free to pm or place it in a spoiler tag if you want.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
spoilers for those who haven't watched the winter finale yet:

YES!!! been waiting like 2 seasons for this moment

now I have questions though

I had originally thought the people that attacked Abe, Daryl and Sasha were the wolves. But the wolves don't have guns. These new people who attacked them do have guns.

I had always thought the Wolves were Negan's people but now i'm thinking otherwise. So are the wolves a separate group from Negan's group??

and here is my speculation on what happens next FOR THE COMIC READERS ONLY!!!! AND, only if you have gotten to the Negan story arc. you have been warned

If Abe, Daryl and Sasha are held as prisoners, knowing Negan, he will want someone to pay since they killed a couple of his men. and for us readers, we know who gets their head bashed in by Lucille. but as we know, on the show, sometimes they swap events and deaths of characters between comics and show so I don't believe Glenn dies. I'm completely speculating but my guess is that Abe gets it. the show sure as hell won't kill Daryl, negan don't kill girls,.............so that leaves Abe. thoughts??

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store