Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
......pretty stoked about the film about the Bengazi debacle coming out in January.
MV5BMjU3OTQ5NDc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTEwNTkxNzE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I bet it's not about the truth(no involvement of deleted emails), it will just be about a video.
Right and also there is The Revenant and Point Break.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just saw the trailer for Superman vs Batman...looks promising.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I've been watching super girl (cheesy, quirky, guilty pleasure but by no means great) and into the badlands. I'm surprise the Kung fu movie fans aren't all over into the badlands

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I
I've been watching super girl (cheesy, quirky, guilty pleasure but by no means great) and into the badlands. I'm surprise the Kung fu movie fans aren't all over into the badlands
I already gave my opinion on Badlands...it looked too cheesy,there was too much going on and I couldn't stay interested.
Supergirl....meh,won't bother.I'd rather watch Meagan Goode run around in her skin tight outfits in Minority Report....and even that got old after a few views.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's the truth? Guy requests for additional security and we watch his last 13 hours. What more do you need?
The truth is whatever they were trying to burn Hitlery Clinton over....but that is for another discussion in another place.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I

I already gave my opinion on Badlands...it looked too cheesy,there was too much going on and I couldn't stay interested.
Supergirl....meh,won't bother.I'd rather watch Meagan Goode run around in her skin tight outfits in Minority Report....and even that got old after a few views.
Lol@too much going on. Since you're watching junk like minority report, have you or the misses watched Being Mary Jane with Gabrielle Union?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The truth is whatever they were trying to burn Hitlery Clinton over....but that is for another discussion in another place.
Yeah....I watched that long arse dry questioning in which they had every email. Deleted or not. So I'm curious on what I missed. Sounds like someone's hoping for a Hilary movie but this is about the heros who tried to save an ambassador

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store