Couple questions for some pros

hms01

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2012
this is what makes MKF so great, u can find out what other hobbyist do for their peacock bass on a international level. Singapore may have many national forums and facebook groups and i mean like its really hot stuff fast replys and stuff but there isnt much about peacock bass as the craze has died down quite abit due to many factors

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
So how hard will it be to find a meta orino? And how pricey would I be looking at
Metas are the most common orinos to acquire. You could probably get them for about $20-$50 each. Ven orinos are available every couple of years. I've only seen one true Rio Negro up for sale about 6 years or so ago. I think it sold for $750?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Metas are the most common orinos to acquire. You could probably get them for about $20-$50 each. Ven orinos are available every couple of years. I've only seen one true Rio Negro up for sale about 6 years or so ago. I think it sold for $750?
Yup I'm pretty sure that was the number. And after that batch of confirmed RN Orinos that looked nothing like that fish, I can't help but wonder WTF

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store