The Walking Dead

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I was disappointed as well. The best part was the preview for next season. However the casting of the mentioned person also seems disappointing. He doesn't look anything like him. I hope he can pull it off though.
I enjoyed the episode but I was hoping that Carol would have killed the Book of Eli guy....I don't remember his name but Iv'e about had it with him and his foolishness....no way she could have taken out a somewhat trained fighter though.
What was up with the ant boy?....I don't recall seeing him before unless he is someone who I never paid much attention to previously.
Borg,who is playing the role of the unnamed character that you referred to earlier....feel free to pm or place it in a spoiler tag if you want.
I am actually looking forward to the guy playing the part. I don't know much about him, I only know him from The Watchmen. He played the Comedian in The Watchmen and I thought he was great. I think this guy has the acting chops to pull it off. his only obstacle is amc's cencorship. that's obviously gonna limit the writers and the actor and they have no control over that so I can't hold that against them

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Book of Eli guy..
Haha like how it caught on....Morgan

Ya I thought the preview was the only part that got me excited, its getting to the point where I just check spoilers to see what happens because the show is taking to long! haha.

I just thought for sure something really crazy would happen because of how uneventful the last few were. The main thing that happened wasnt even that exciting.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Taking too long?....I'm not rushing things.I'm just enjoying the ride because once it's over,thats it.I don't care for this mid season nonsense though.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I can agree with that but I am saying its getting boring for me and I want to see some bigger plot points happening.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You just might get that with this biker crew and sooner or later the Wolves will reintroduce themselves.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
And your also correct that when the show ends I will be wanting it to come back;) I just dont see it ending for a while.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
And your also correct that when the show ends I will be wanting it to come back;) I just dont see it ending for a while.
Funny,with a lot of shows that I enjoy watching I don't have much inteterest in watching reruns of them once they have been cancelled...and as much as I enjoy this one it will probably be the same.

Last edited:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Borg,who is playing the role of the unnamed character that you referred to earlier....feel free to pm or place it in a spoiler tag if you want.
I don't know how to put a picture in a spoiler tag...I'll give it a try though

This will be the actor(Jeffrey Dean Morgan) to play the character(Neagan) on the right. IMO, looks nothing like him. The actor plays John Winchester in Supernatural.
deanmorgannegan-158660.jpg

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Did anyone notice how they screwed up the ending of the show? Deanna fired the gun off several times. Then the camera goes to the front porch and the walkers are very calm like they didn't hear anything.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
^Just one of the many plot holes throughout the series :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store