FS | available on or after 12/7/15 240 gallon acrylic tank 8x2x2 | $375 | bronx | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
yo. im gonna tell you right now zo, glass cages is the biggest B**** to deal with. their management and staff are total jerks. their tanks are also extremely heavy. just my 300 gallon was over 680 lbs JUST GLASS. so do watch the weight big guy. im not sure if even your suburban can handle that.

My burban can tow 8,000 pounds so I'm good with transporting it with an enclosed trailer and a gang of friends. I've heard mixed reviews about glasscages and most complaints were about customer service not the tanks. But how would you rate the quality and craftmanship of your glass cages tank? If the customer service was better would you buy a tank from them again? I'll definitely do my research before my next purchase which I hope to be brand new. And once that monster is in place at my place, I won't be moving it again.

Last edited:

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Just finished draining and tank is now available.....first with cash takes it. I sanded out all scratches and used the novus 1,2 and 3. New owner just needs to the buffing. Light crazing on front panel. $300 picked up from the Bronx $375 delivered within the 5 boroughs or 30min outside of NYC. Price is firm cash only no trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store