Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, I liked him. I thought he overdid it, kinda like I thought McMahon did.
I grew to like McMahon on the mic especially with his "Oh my" every ten minutes....
Jesse Ventura was my favorite.I loved how he would deliberately mispronounce people's names....such as Chump Hogan,Ivan Padoosky and Toney Shavetsky.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Iv'e seen no sign of it on the ROH shows.
If you watched the shows on Destination America, you would have seen it. Unfortunately, DA dropped them as they will TNA. More prevalent on NJPW, though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If you watched the shows on Destination America, you would have seen it. Unfortunately, DA dropped them as they will TNA. More prevalent on NJPW, though.
I did watch those and don't recall seeing any Bullet Club faction.I have a few episodes saved that I'll have to go back and check.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
TNA is suppose to go to POP TV (another channel I don't have). Smackdown will move to USA.

So, TNA and ROH will be moving to channels I don't have...that just freed up 3 hours for me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So, TNA and ROH will be moving to channels I don't have...that just freed up 3 hours for me.
Same here but I gave up on TNA a while back....I will miss ECW like grittyness of ROH though.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I did watch those and don't recall seeing any Bullet Club faction.I have a few episodes saved that I'll have to go back and check.
AJ S
AJ Styles is a bullet club member and is on roh and young bucks as well, although pretty recently.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I don't like Rollins the character but he is a pretty sweet heal and a great wrestler. Easily the most talented in ring performer in comparison to Ambrose and Reign. You really got to watch the PPVs to see the full extent of his talent. I like reign though. Wish they'd just give him his title run already. We've already been through this story with Rey mysterio and Daniel Bryant.

Krich, Sasha bank hot or not? I wish they hadn't gone with the red hair

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Krich, Sasha bank hot or not? I wish they hadn't gone with the red hair
Banks is hot but my eyes were glued to the Funkadactyl gal and the get up that she was decked out in....POW!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
WWE is complaining that in the last 6 months their viewership has dropped about 25% (IMO it's because of the Rollins push).

Sasha Banks is my favorite. I started liking her the first day she showed up on RAW.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
WWE is complaining that in the last 6 months their viewership has dropped about 25% (IMO it's because of the Rollins push).

Sasha Banks is my favorite. I started liking her the first day she showed up on RAW.
Last 6 months has been lame. Especially the championship picture. Plus all the people you mentioned out. You left out Orton. freakin new day is getting far too much air.

I'd rather see a super push with the wyatts

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store