DO NOT GO To Aquatic Interiors-Seacave in Ohio

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ya, I'm as American as they come but I love British slang.

Bollocks = balls, to my understanding.....as in "Bollocks, I'm outta here" or "You ain't got the bollocks to do it", etc.

I just find it comical to dabble with other cultures' slang.......they already think ours' is completely insane....why not show them we can use theirs' to encourage them to embrace ours' as well?

Seriously, here in Philly we invented the JON.......a Jon can be ANYTHING. Literally.

Jon = anything you can think of to refer to as a Jon. Seriosuly. Anything. This Jon, that Jon....all them Jons.....that guy named "Jon" who has a bunch of Jons built from Jons, decorated with Jons with a big Jon at the top activated by pressing a Jon marked by a red-colored Jon next to the green Jon.

also, Jon: something that exists.

Bollocks is nothing compared to what we have to put up with in the states LMAO.
I wasn't aware you lived in Philly bro...so do I.Years ago I nearly got in trouble at work for calling a coworker a wanker lol.

Reactions: Frank Castle

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So you remember the early 90's-slang when everyone was calling everything a "Jon"
K krichardson
Sure do.It goes back farther than that and some people still use it....They mentioned it in the Creed movie.

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store