Endlicheri cannibalizing Senegalus NEED help fast

Downwiththecichness765

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
That's what I was thinking B. I'm also thinking this is a wild caught specimen. The only intertwined between the two had been just curiosity by the sen. When I challenged the Endli for the food he came up out of the water with his catch I'm sure that fish could get out of the water and finish his meal. They are amazing animals to say the least.

Downwiththecichness765

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
That's what I was thinking B. I'm also thinking this is a wild caught specimen. The only intertwined between the two had been just curiosity by the sen. When I challenged the Endli for the food he came up out of the water with his catch I'm sure that fish could get out of the water and finish his meal. They are amazing animals to say the least.
The amount of strenth it took to hold an animal 85-90% of his size? ¡

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
It's a captive bred endli. Still a good looking fish though.

Downwiththecichness765

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks Doc. I'm just getting started with this species, got alot to learn but I do know I want to maximize the potential in this specimen. I'll probably do a log of sorts to track growth and help with maintainenc routine.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Keep the water clean, feed a varied diet, put him in a tank with a lot of space to grow, and next thing you know he'll be growing like crazy. Good luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store