Sometimes small is monster too! A micro tank that I set up for someone.

I love giant tanks. But sometimes tiny tanks can really grab someones attention. And that's "monster" to me as well.

This is a little tank I set up for someone's Betta. Small tanks can have a BIG presence in a room:

The owners are really proud of this little tank. If you like it, let them know in the comments,

Reactions: tlindsey

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Nice! Is there a listed gph on those type of filters?

Nice! Is there a listed gph on those type of filters?
Thanks! I have to check the packaging, but I have it just about on the lowest setting and it kicks up quite a flow. That's why I set it up pointing to the surface. Its got a nice quality blue sponge with a hollow in the middle for activated carbon.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes I could see the nice flow, was just wondering the turnover rate out of curiosity.

Yes I could see the nice flow, was just wondering the turnover rate out of curiosity.
I will check it out if I still have the packaging. Its a good quality product. The glass is remarkably clear. No green to it. I could see this little micro tank making a great mini-reef type tank as well.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I'm hungry!
How many gallons is the tank?

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Has he tried making a jump out of the hole in the back of the lid? My friend lost her betta that way, woke up one morning and he was on the carpet :(. Also the reason I have hoods on all my tanks, I'd be devastated if I found my Brucey on the floor..

Very cute tank though. 2½ gallons is roughly 10ltrs right? :)

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Looks great!
While I love my big tanks, my dwarf puffer tank is very entertaining to watch

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store