7x2x2 going up

Danh

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
South East
I need pbass. I was hoping to get some in the 6+" range within driving distance. Looking for Orino, Piquiti, Pinima and Tem mainly but open to others. I should be done in the next couple of weeks.

I'll probably be housing a tsn or tig, black aro and maybe some rays and a prochilodus.

Reactions: Dee eng

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
NOt to be a downer...nut the tank is too small for most if not all of the fish for life. WIdth needs to be atleast 3' for most those bass...and 4'+ for the tems and pins.

Reactions: wednesday13

Danh

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
South East
I can handle my fish. Thanks. Let's keep it on topic. I didn't ask for your opinion on my tank size.

Danh

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
South East
I know the fish. Thanks. Again, I didn't ask for that in the first place, I pointed that out, then get it again.

I am starting to remember why I didn't like MFK when I started keeping pbass 11 years ago.

dovii_6

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2014
Asheville NC
Why are u getting upset bro I know at least three of those four pbass from experience will get at the least two feet long they won't even be able to look at you head on. But no one's downing you. Tank looks great tho and wish u the best of luck with your fish none the less.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store