Status
Not open for further replies.

jrance4585

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2011
nj
All,

Looking to sell one of my setups, in great shape. Preferably sell together, but will sell separately (obviously fish need to go before rest of tank). Let me know if you want individual prices on anything, but looking for $350 for setup. Includes the following
- 75 gallon tank, great shape, normal wear and tear
- glass tops, metal stand, black gravel, black background which can be removed
- 7-8" African Pike (odoe) eating massivore and floating carnivore sticks (thick and slams pellets, great personality)
- 2x 5-6" Tiger Stripe Silver Dollars also eating massivore and carnivore sticks, very healthy and active
-FX6 in great shape, been used for 1 year, comes w/ everything except original box, runs perfect

Located in Manhattan (10038) Financial District. Pickup only (don't have vehicle to deliver anything and no shipping).

Can PM or text me for quicker response (860) 389-0841.

Thanks all! Will post pics this evening

jrance4585

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2011
nj
Depends on how I move the rest of the setup. Can't sell filter until at least fish are gone, so if i move those, i'll put a price for just the filter up.

jrance4585

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2011
nj
Sorry, can't ship. And for the price, not worth hassle of traveling to aquascape and having them ship.

jrance4585

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2011
nj
Would also consider trades for small planted tank setups (preferably rimless), etc.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store