Feeding video

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
A few members have seen this already but I thought I'd post it in the actual video section of the forum.

There is plenty more videos on my youtube but this is my "bread and butter". and HD setting makes a huge difference in the quality because the tank is so dim.

Reactions: tlindsey

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Classy job. I didn't catch the words but the music fits imho.

Reactions: ehh

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Great looking aquarium:) How old is he ehh? Was that mysis shrimp or plankton he was eating?

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Nice tank/fish. Looks like he would enjoy a feeder fish, or some chucks of meat.
Thanks. I put too much time into that tank to risk introducing something nasty because of a feeder fish.
I've tried feeding frozen silver sides before and he didn't care too much for them. He gets plenty of shrimp, krill or plankton cubes though.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Great looking aquarium:) How old is he ehh? Was that mysis shrimp or plankton he was eating?
Thanks. I've had him close to three years now. I'd guess he's closer to 4 years though because he was already around 7" when I brought him home.
I was feeding him mysis shrimp. It's his favorite lol

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thanks. I've had him close to three years now. I'd guess he's closer to 4 years though because he was already around 7" when I brought him home.
I was feeding him mysis shrimp. It's his favorite lol
Your doing a great job with him, I raised Seahorses with mysis that was their favorite also .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store