FS | Parachromis Motaguense (red tiger) | $40.00 | Cumming, Georgia | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric.Davinci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Parachromis Motaguense (red tiger)
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Cumming, Georgia
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Roughly 5 inch red tiger for sale. Unsexed but I think it may be a male. Diet has been Hikari sinking carnivore, super worms, antarctic krill, and massivore delight since young. I just want to make room in my tank. Beautiful fat fish. He is not overly aggressive and gets along with all the tank mates. Housed in a 225 gallon aquarium. Please ask any questions you may have. I believe it is 50 state legal but check your local laws before buying! If I'm shipping, he will be packed by a really good fish store in my area. I will get a shipping quote for you, and overnight shipping is paid for by buyer. Thank you.2016-01-29 11.33.22.jpg 2016-01-29 11.33.22.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Nick O'Bryant

Feeder Fish
Sep 18, 2015
wow, someone in Georgia. don't think I want the fish, but would love to know what kind of stock your local fish store carries.

Cedric.Davinci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
wow, someone in Georgia. don't think I want the fish, but would love to know what kind of stock your local fish store carries.
Everything that any high end fish store would have. We have the petcos and petsmarts obviously, but when you walk in to an aquatics store..they have whatever you wanna buy!

Bump to the top!

Duckman77

Piranha
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
Aurora, IL
Its been a while since I've kept one, but isn't that a female? Beautiful and healthy looking fish regardless. GLWS!

Cedric.Davinci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Im really not sure anymore. I've read a lot and looked at a lot of photos.. it looks female at first glance but the colors have been fading..so I guess we will see. My other one im sure its a female, as her colors are more vivid. Thank you for the nice words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store