Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Now now fellas play nice lol
Its been raining here for couple of weeks now it's driving me crazy , pretty much none stop even if it's the pointless drizzle rain that soaks you through lol

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Now now fellas play nice lol
Its been raining here for couple of weeks now it's driving me crazy , pretty much none stop even if it's the pointless drizzle rain that soaks you through lol
Lol, hey Danny! We could use the rain here to help with our drought. All year we've been getting warned about how much rain we are supposed to be getting, but it's only rained about a week so far.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Alright rocky You got a hozepipe ban on ? It always made me laugh when we used to get hozepipe bans in the UK doesn't happen anymore though it was years ago but it rains all the time weve got that much rain on our tiny island we'll all be swimming soon lol

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yea kind of. We got a list of restrictions with our water bill last year. Iirc we can only water at certain times, for a limited amount of time. No spraying down sidewalks or driveways either. Most water to my lawns comes via water changes :D

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
it warmed up here to 60, and sunny for past 3 days, rain comes back, but the grass and daffodils have already woken up. going to have start mowing early again this season. The Xmark tuned up and ready along with mowers 1 through 6,. more than like pull the spreader of Daisy, (the 3/4 ton) next week, will leave the one on the 1 ton for another few weeks along with the plow. then think winter over here.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yea kind of. We got a list of restrictions with our water bill last year. Iirc we can only water at certain times, for a limited amount of time. No spraying down sidewalks or driveways either. Most water to my lawns comes via water changes :D
I imagine they wouldn't be too pleased about some of the water changes going on by mfk I reckon it would be deemed as unnecessary, but we know better plus there's plenty of water to go around and it's not like we Dont pay for the privilege now is it lol

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
it warmed up here to 60, and sunny for past 3 days, rain comes back, but the grass and daffodils have already woken up. going to have start mowing early again this season. The Xmark tuned up and ready along with mowers 1 through 6,. more than like pull the spreader of Daisy, (the 3/4 ton) next week, will leave the one on the 1 ton for another few weeks along with the plow. then think winter over here.
Sounds like you've got plenty of land around your place pops :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store