We added a new member to the family

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
He is adorable! :D I love the pic of him giving the fish "kisses". Very cute. :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He's coming along nicely G you can really see the bully in him now especially his mouth, the pic of him licking a trout made me laugh my head off lol

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
He is adorable! :D I love the pic of him giving the fish "kisses". Very cute. :)
Thanks Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt he loves showing the fish he cares ;)

He's looking great G.
Thanks C Chub_by we try. He is about as spoiled as they come.

He's coming along nicely G you can really see the bully in him now especially his mouth, the pic of him licking a trout made me laugh my head off lol
Thanks Evz jardini Evz jardini the bulldog really comes out when he doesn't want to listen either. And boy is he a lady killer. The girls love Lloyd.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Cabin in the mountains.

First gen Valley. Accidental litter. He had a rough first 3 months before we got him. Now he is beyond spoiled!

My wife took him to wk today. So he got to hang in the nursery all day and get loads of attention.

He is almost 6 months old so I think he takes after the english in size/body shape in most ways. Definitely boxer in his markings in his face tho.

View attachment 1126617
beautiful pup and beautiful country cabin.. i live in log cabin too.....

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Thanks Liz R reddevil our little dude digs the mtn life. And loves sleeping in just just his mamma.

Great photos........ wow so crisp and clear..... i can smell that mountain air.....beautiful pup....... and i can see how much enjoyment he is ....... and how much he loves his life with you

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Thanks Liz R reddevil much appreciated. We try and make sure he gets too live the best life possible. I'd say he is beyond spoiled and worth every minute of it.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store