oddball/catfish stocking ideas

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You have masterfully made me eat my words, huh?

Every coin has two sides and every stick two ends.

Good job!

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I agree, you should find out as much background information on a fish, in and out of captivity, as you possibly can before keeping it. I have fish that I've read about for years before keeping and still read about now from time to time just to keep it fresh in my mind. And what do you plan keeping in the plywood? Long term or short? Cause the larger fish we've discussed would out grow it. Besides the sa cichlids.. And be careful with the pool idea, they may poke holes through it and that won't be a nice turnout.

reptilerancher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
lol thank you but it was not my goal to make you eat your words thebiggerthebetter sorry if I said something wrong.
as for moe214 short term for the monsters then ill ether sell it or give it to the turtle. I am currently saving up for a permanent house so I am doing what I can with what I have. When I have a room big enough for a tank that is at least a few thousand gallons that is where I will keep the gar and the RTC permanently.

Reactions: moe214

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Sorry. Too curt and no smiley emoticon for reassurance. Nothing's wrong at all :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store