See Uaru Joey "King of DIY" at The Big Fish Deal (3/4-6, Gaithersburg, MD)

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
One of our awesome speakers at this year's "Big Fish Deal" is Uaru Joey AKA the "King of DIY"

"The Big Fish Deal" is CCA's annual weekend of fish, friends and fun and will be held Friday evening Mar 4 - Sunday afternoon Mar 6 at the Hilton in Gaithersburg, MD: www.capitalcichlids.org/aquamania

Joey posted a video about his appearance here:

In additon, Joey has a special offer on his book for registered attendees of "The Big Fish Deal"

The book title is called: "The ultimate DIY handbook; For the DIY aquarist"
550 pages
Softcover (photo attached if needed)

This book typically sells at $74.95.

For "The big fish deal" REGISTERED attendees ONLY: I am offering my book for $25.00 for anyone that RESERVES a copy with me prior to the event.
To reserve, they can email me their name and quantity to joey@thekingofDIY.com
If they do not reserve a copy, any extra copies will be sold at $30.00 on a first come first serve basis.
All book details here: thekingofDIY.com
You have until Feb. 19th to reserve.
Book will be personalized and signed on the spot.
Remember, you must be registered for the event to participate!

Hope to see you there!
Matt

rke

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2016
I follow his youtube channel weekly. He's where I got my idea to build my plywood aquarium and most of the pumps and moving bed filter I plan on using once it's all running thanks for the great diy every week very awesome. Sorry about the rays brother

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
Today is the last day to reserve Joey's book at a HUGE discount...

Matt

One of our awesome speakers at this year's "Big Fish Deal" is Uaru Joey AKA the "King of DIY"

"The Big Fish Deal" is CCA's annual weekend of fish, friends and fun and will be held Friday evening Mar 4 - Sunday afternoon Mar 6 at the Hilton in Gaithersburg, MD: www.capitalcichlids.org/aquamania

Joey posted a video about his appearance here:

In additon, Joey has a special offer on his book for registered attendees of "The Big Fish Deal"

The book title is called: "The ultimate DIY handbook; For the DIY aquarist"
550 pages
Softcover (photo attached if needed)

This book typically sells at $74.95.

For "The big fish deal" REGISTERED attendees ONLY: I am offering my book for $25.00 for anyone that RESERVES a copy with me prior to the event.
To reserve, they can email me their name and quantity to joey@thekingofDIY.com
If they do not reserve a copy, any extra copies will be sold at $30.00 on a first come first serve basis.
All book details here: thekingofDIY.com
You have until Feb. 19th to reserve.
Book will be personalized and signed on the spot.
Remember, you must be registered for the event to participate!

Hope to see you there!
Matt

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
I did build a 30 gallon acrylic fish tank and it worked and held water based off of his videos. But what killed it was I tried to ship the tank to someone and it got crushed in the mail.

I do have plans of building a eight or twelve foot long tank that is a foot deep and a foot wide based off of his videos.

The only video I don't recommenced listing to is the idea of making things out of fiberglass in that idea was very messy.

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
I did, everything was really well done. Looks like he just announced he will be at next years as well!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
joey02 joey02 was a good dude.. wound up having a few drinks with him...looking forward to next year. great event.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store