videos games

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
What do you mean by this? I agree DMC5 was terrible but I wasn't a fan of 4 either. DMC3 however may go down in history as one of the best game ever made, IMO. I just don't understand what you meant in that last sentence
Castlevania 1,2,3, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, Rygar, Kid Niki, Low G Man, Godzilla, Tetris, Ninja Kid, The Goonies 2, Werewolf, Athena, Life Force....more coming back to me.....

Am I the only one who thought Mortal Kombat X is a steaming pile of Shiite? Seriously man....this new MK could have been on PS3 the same way DMC4 coulda been just fine on PS2.

Neither game needed next gen system.
Yeah, I was disappointed in the most recent mortal kombat for PS4; better graphics, that was it. I guess there is a tried and tested formula, but still would have been nice to see something different

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I havent been a gamer in years and I wasnt exactly a hard core gamer back when I was playing them.I never got the hooplah that was raised over the sequels of certain titles,to me it just seemed like the same thing over and over with a new character thrown in here and there.....that said,I have never played any of the DMC titles.

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Punch Out is a classic for the original Nintendo. I still haven't beat Tyson. I agree with the Final Fantasy 7 fan as well, that might have been the best game of all time. If I play games now I usually buy the big sandbox games and play them over the course of months whenever time permits. Really liked Far Cry 4 and the new Assassins Creed for Ps4.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
What do you mean by this? I agree DMC5 was terrible but I wasn't a fan of 4 either. DMC3 however may go down in history as one of the best game ever made, IMO. I just don't understand what you meant in that last sentence
Castlevania 1,2,3, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, Rygar, Kid Niki, Low G Man, Godzilla, Tetris, Ninja Kid, The Goonies 2, Werewolf, Athena, Life Force....more coming back to me.....

Am I the only one who thought Mortal Kombat X is a steaming pile of Shiite? Seriously man....this new MK could have been on PS3 the same way DMC4 coulda been just fine on PS2.

Neither game needed next gen system.
Punch Out is a classic for the original Nintendo. I still haven't beat Tyson. I agree with the Final Fantasy 7 fan as well, that might have been the best game of all time. If I play games now I usually buy the big sandbox games and play them over the course of months whenever time permits. Really liked Far Cry 4 and the new Assassins Creed for Ps4.
Yea I like Castlevania, I get to a certain level and can't get passed, same with Punch Out, always knocked out quick:/

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
My gf won't play with me :(
Any recommendations for the first Nintendo?
Original mortal kombat, toasty!!!!!
Yea I like Castlevania, I get to a certain level and can't get passed, same with Punch Out, always knocked out quick:/
both games employ different strategies at those points....each boxer has a weakness, each level follows patterns...you do those patterns enough and it will just become muscle memory to you. but yea, Castlevania is FAR from easy game....I've only finished like 4 out of the 25+ out there. Still working on the 1st Lord of Shadows too.....haven't even tried LOS2 yet I love LOS though so far

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I also played Ghost and Goblins and Ninja Gaiden and realized that no matter how much time I invest in them, they are unbeatable. I don't think you were ever supposed to beat Nintendo games.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I havent been a gamer in years and I wasnt exactly a hard core gamer back when I was playing them.I never got the hooplah that was raised over the sequels of certain titles,to me it just seemed like the same thing over and over with a new character thrown in here and there.....that said,I have never played any of the DMC titles.
Some video games have pretty awesome stories. It's like a sequel to a good movie.
Modern warfare 1,2 and 3 having pretty awesome stories. I've played through all three games several times.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
has anyone play this game?

i bought it a couple weeks ago on the xbox store but haven't played it yet.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
has anyone play this game?

i bought it a couple weeks ago on the xbox store but haven't played it yet.
That looks really cool. My childish mind was amused watching that trailer...

Hopefully pop can dig up my N64 when he's sorting out the spare room this week, so I can play that again for the first time in donkeys oodles... Banjo kazooie and yoshi's story here I come! :D Although from memory I need a "new" controller, the joysticks in all 3 if mine are buggered, if I'm remembering correctly. :/

Otherwise my gaming is limited to Pokémon. Yeah, that's right, Pokémon. :D Oh, and a bit of elder scrolls here and there when the mood hits.

Reactions: ehh

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I used to play a fair bit of COD but got to good and just god bored of the games so never bought one again. Play the NHL games, madden, and I still game the super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 from time to time. Mainly Mario kart, super Mario, and super smash bros.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store