Which wolf fish should I get? Help

Brock11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
Is that the purpose of the cichlids for fry as feeders?

I think you can get a divider or make one. Not that expensive.

You could give the convicts away. If you feel it's a cruel.
Also I think at this current time their bodies are tall enough that they won't be chosen as food. I have yet to see aggressive or territorial behavior from the wolf,besides eating of course. I have been getting away from the feeders and the wolf is mainly eating silversides and worms. I wonder if I could get it to eat pellets?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Shouldn't be too hard to get on pellets.

Dave sulz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Shouldn't be too hard to get on pellets.
I had a good sized wolf years ago. He ate like a champ. Very mean he flared his gills at the glass if you put your fingers in front. The heater went crazy and cooked him. Another one years later jumped out and dried up. The wolf is a bad ass. I battled a big wolf against an equil big black Niger piranha. The piranha chomped his tail off in 1 bite. I scooped him out. The wolf is a good eater. Definitely a bad ass.

Dave sulz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
I had a good sized wolf years ago. He ate like a champ. Very mean he flared his gills at the glass if you put your fingers in front. The heater went crazy and cooked him. Another one years later jumped out and dried up. The wolf is a bad ass. I battled a big wolf against an equil big black Niger piranha. The piranha chomped his tail off in 1 bite. I scooped him out. The wolf is a good eater. Definitely a bad ass.
One more thing about that big black piranha. The cat would walk in front of the tank all the time and it would chase his tail back and forth.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Wouldn't advise it. Pikes and wolves are aggressive and territory will be an issue.

NicCage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Also I think at this current time their bodies are tall enough that they won't be chosen as food. I have yet to see aggressive or territorial behavior from the wolf,besides eating of course. I have been getting away from the feeders and the wolf is mainly eating silversides and worms. I wonder if I could get it to eat pellets?

Use massivore. Its like crack to fish. My wolves took massivore on first attempts and I didnt have to stuff it in fillets..

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
What in the world a wolf fish thread in the piranha section...? Man mfk is filled with nonsense all day now..

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
What in the world a wolf fish thread in the piranha section...? Man mfk is filled with nonsense all day now..
Kind of like your posts..?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store