Estimate how long I got

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
How long do you guys think I got before this arowana is significantly too big for this tank. This will give me a better timeframe of how fast to push the production of my pond. I'm currently arguing with my parents on which spot they are going to give me. My father thinks the back works(so do I) my mother wants to show it off in the front. I'll give u guys a pic of the tank and its size I don't think I have much time left.

It's also being picky about pellets lately so I'm gonna not feed it for a bit maybe that'll work what do u guys think. Like it will eat 2-3 of them then spit the rest out or chew it while spewing half of it out. Still goes crazy for crickets and mealworms

I've gotten enough ideas from everyone to build my pond I just need my parents approval.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
Depend how much food you give him lolz
Lol true I normally feed it everyday 12 pellets but it slowed down lately and doesn't eat much daily so i might feed every other day after I starve him for a few days so he'll stop being picky about pellets

Dragonfish89

Banned
Feb 9, 2016
Lol true I normally feed it everyday 12 pellets but it slowed down lately and doesn't eat much daily so i might feed every other day after I starve him for a few days so he'll stop being picky about pellets
I wish my fish was on pellet ...they on live stuff is Killing my wallet :(

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
They typically grow 2"+ a month and by the looks of your pic I think it's already time to upgrade. Be careful with a pond though as aros jump.

Steven Williams

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2015
They typically grow 2"+ a month and by the looks of your pic I think it's already time to upgrade. Be careful with a pond though as aros jump.
Ya it'll have a leaf net around to protect from predators and to keep it in

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
I thought no it's time to upgrade already. He's atleast, if not longer than the tank is wide front to back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store