TRADE GALLON SIZE ZIP LOCK HIKARI FLOATING PELLET & BAG HIKARI BASIC GREEN FLOATING PELLET BAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
I HAVE GEOS AND THEY DONT EAT THIS SIZE I HAD XL TINFOIL BARBS AND REDHOOKS ALL AROUND 10 INCHES ,,,,THERE IS A GALLON SIZE HIKARI GOLD FLOATING PELLETS FULL AND A UN OPEN BAG HIKARI GREEN FLOATING PELLETS ALL PELLETS LARGE SIZE LOOKING TO TRADE FOR LARGE CAN OF TETRA CRISP AND TETRA BITS FOOD THE BIG CANS TEXT ME LMK ANAHEIM AREA

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Please don't shout
It's extremely rude, and folks here are nice and not deaf.

Reactions: BRYANT and thachunh

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I have large bag of Ken fish food flakes if you wanna trade for the hikari gold floating pellets.i got medium size cichlids floating pellets too.

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
sorry guys about typing in caps my bad im 47 keep forgetting if you type in all caps its like shouting my appologize,,,, thanks fishncash for the offer but my fish only eat tetra crisps and tetra bits

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I got a small can of tetra bits

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
sorry guys about typing in caps my bad im 47 keep forgetting if you type in all caps its like shouting my appologize,,,, thanks fishncash for the offer but my fish only eat tetra crisps and tetra bits
That don't hurt nobody feelings People kill me with that Like it hurts Cap letter fine with me Im just saying No need apologize Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store