700+ Horsepower Ford Mustang!!! Are You Kidding Me??!!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
A buddy of mine in the Toronto area bought a new camaro (2012 I believe) and drove it out west where we were working. When the car was at 12,000km he got a hellion twin turbo kit and methanol injection. I have the dyno video somewhere. If I remember correctly he got 716 or 719hp at the wheels. The day the car was done it started snowing. He left the car at the shop for the winter where they swapped the stock motor for a 6.2 lsx b15, similar engine only cast iron block opposed to aluminum and it's forged internals. He also swapped for bigger turbos, carbon fibre driveshaft, forged dif and forged cv shafts. It then dyno'd over 900hp at the wheels. I'm petty sure he has a video from that dyno too. Best part is, all he did to the appearance of the car was powder coat the stock wheels black. I'll try to find the videos
Can't wait to see the video!

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I just picked this up a couple weeks ago. This is my daily driver. Completely stock....410 hp is more than enough to get me to work. Big difference from the 4 banger Toyota I had.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store